Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Corprate Shoot


I did my corporate shoot today and i am happy with my end result!

Portrait:

In the beginning I did want to have 3 lights, the 3rd lighting being hair light but decided i didn't need the separation. I had a soft box that was that was posited 45 degrees to the right to my model I had a reflector to add the light to the right hand side of the face. I also had a background light to make the background not look flat and to add a nice effect to my final image.

I am very happy with my shots.



Full Length:

I found this Portrait to be very hard with getting the floor to look nice , lighting correct and making sure not to cut out the feet. It took a lot of trail and error with having to change backgrounds where lights where faced.

Though eventually i manged to get the correct lighting, the floor black and the lights in the right positioned. I had the soft box high above the ground and the light to be coming down above my model. I had a light 45 degrees for the back and had it diffused. I couldn't have done this without the help of my lovely assistants Lauren, Bec and the help from my sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment