Monday, April 8, 2013

Corprate Shoot


Corprait Shoot


Breif:

 For my head and shoulder portrait I would like to have a relaxed pose, smiling and sitting on a stool, body positioned on the side and face towards the camera. A relaxed yet confident face expresstion.

For the full length portrait i would like the pose to be like the last image, may have slight differences such as changing hand positons. Have the same relaxed smile.

Research:










Lighting:

Soft lighting form the front, some back lighting in the hair to add seperation and and one back light to the background to make the background not seem flat. I would like a black background.

Lighting positions will have to chnage as the full length portrait will come up with different readings.
I would like not to change the lighting to much have simple lighting, I would like the backdrop to be white for the full length portrait for the seamless effect this.

Equipment:

Refector, Stool, 3 lights and diffuser.

No comments:

Post a Comment